- USER INFORMATION
CRONOS GROUP is a web site owned by Cronos Telecom USA, LLC, henceforth RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs them that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force in protection of personal data, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) relative to the protection of the physical persons in respect to the treatment of personal data and to the free circulation of this data and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) relative to the protection of person data, so the following treatment information is provided:
End of Process: The purposes of the collection of your Data are:
- To subscribe you to the Cronos Group newsletter in order to enjoy the best articles and updated news of the telecommunications sector.
- To send you communications with topics related to news of Cronos Group.
- To send you, by any means, including electronic means, commercial communication in relation to the products and service offered by Cronos Group.
- To send, through the same means indicated previously, commercial communications about products and services of third parties, communications that may direct their attention to your browsing habits or use of Cronos Group.
Criteria of conservation of the data: it will be conserved while there exists a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: We inform you that, in the case that you give us your consent for this, your data may be transferred to third parties outside of Cronos Group, with the purpose that they may provide services on behalf of Cronos Group, in particular to fulfill orders and promotions, to maintain and manage our client database and to make reports about client behavior and/or preferences. The providers access your information, and we require that they maintain your information in the strictest confidentiality and we do not allow that they use it for any purpose other than to help us provide a better service.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to retire the consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to the treatment.
- Right to present a claim before the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact data to exercise your rights:
Postal Address: 175 Varick Street- New York, New York 10014 (first) & Passeig de Gràcia, 11, 08007 Barcelona, Spain.
In order to be able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation to the treatment, and portability of your Data, as well as the revocation, at any moment, of the consent, if applicable, sent to one of the postal address indicated, attaching a photocopy of your ID or valid equivalent identification document.
- COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL FEATURES OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Cronos Group will obtain and use the data of the IP and other identifiers provided by the device from which you browse our web site and for the correct function of said tools, as well as for statistical purposes on the use of Cronos Group, leaving said data incorporated in the aforementioned file owned by Cronos Telecom USA, LLC as personal data.
- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force in protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the regulations of GDPR and LOPD for the treatment of the personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal, and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
THE RESPONSIBLE guarantees that they have implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply to the security measures that establish the DPR and the LOPD with the end to protect the rights and liberties of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.